Saturday, March 28, 2009

Symbolism from the Great Gatsby?

I know what all of the symbols mean (I have eckleburgs eyes, the green light, daisys voice full of money, the valley of ashes and the mantle clock) but Im doing a research paper and I dont have enough sources. I need more. Anyone care to give me a few good links? I cannot use sparknotes, cliffnotes or wikipedia.



Um, I don't have any sources, but you should check out an online database that is accredited by a major university. If you're in college, your college may have a database such as this. If not the you'll need to go to the library and do some good old fashioned research. and you forgot the symbolism of Myrtle Wilson's breast being cut off when she is run over by Daisy. you can probably write your whole research paper on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment