Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Am I a fool if I get an album cover tatooed on me?

entirely up to you ....if you reeeeeeeeeeeealy like it then its your skin... ink it sugar! lol




I think tattoos are very personal and nobody can tell you that you are fool for getting something that you want. You have your reasons. If it's really meaningful to you, then do it. Just make sure you think about it really well and do it for the right reasons, not just because it "looks cool"... Because it looks cool to you today, but you might get bored of it tomorrow and sure, you can always get it removed with laser, but it's a pain in the as*.




Not at all. I have the artwork from a few albums tattooed onto me, and should I fall out of love with the band, I still have some lovely artwork on me that nobody will know belongs to the band!


My favourite is the Kings of Metal cover by Manowar. I have that tattooed on my arm (minus the Manowar logo!)




Hi,


Lets think this way...


1. Do you like the album most?





if yes for #1 then


2. Was there any album that u liked most earlier but not that much now?





if yes for #2 also, it means that your likings will change in future also.





So, in future you may not like this tatoo a lot.




Well chances are you'll will end up regretting it at sometime, you'll look back and think "what was I thinking?", just as people who get girl/boyfriends names tattooed on them and end up breaking up. Wonderful being married to Sue while having Trish in a heart tattooed on your arm.




Don't listen to, don't even read what others say about it being okay, or do your own thing!





The only right answers are the ones that agree with you when you ask "Am I a fool..." Yes, it would be a foolish act. That doesn't mean you are a fool. A fool wouldn't ask the question in the first place.




Truthfully I don't think so. If there is a symbol or a picture that sticks out more, on the album art work, would be better.


A picture of the album would help.




Well when you are in your 40s or 50s and maybe in the gym or the Doctors, you might just wonder 'Why the hell did I do that'.




yep because they might turn into a rubbish band.. or disband a week after you get it.





the trick with them is to get something timeless and unique.. something that no one has.





hence why I have none.




YES, ESPECIALLY IF ITS THE ALBUM YOU HAVE PICTURED. NICE COLOR




WELL IT SHOULDNT M,ATTER WHAT OTHERS THINK,IF ITS IMPORTANT TO OYOU AND YOU KNOW WHWN YOU WAKE UP THE NEXT MNORNING YOU WONT REGRET IT.SOOO I SAYY GO FOR IT!




yes


unless the album cover has an important meaning in your life




When the album becomes history, so will you.




Yes. Unless, of course, it is Abigail.




Or any tattoo.




Yeah but who said being a fool is a bad thing




YES.




YES

No comments:

Post a Comment