Saturday, March 28, 2009

Here is a second part to my last one. Do you like it?

"That's it! You are fired!" Once more this ugly person has accomplished nothing by doing something completely utterly stupid.


"No I am not," I said nonchalantly. "You see, this is a run down business that gives minimum wage to working people. So even if you did fire me, which is a bad idea because I basically built this company from the ground up, you wouldn't be able to hire another employee because no one will want to work at a place with a screwed up boss and $3.50 an hour. So if you would be kind enough to do your company a favor and rehire me, that would be great." The speechless hippo looked amazed at how I reacted to the process of my being fired. I didn't wait for an answer and walked out of the door, feeling good about what I said.



Wow, this is really good, you're 12 and write better than me!




good good good goood good good goood








this is geeeerrraaatt!




I don't like the main character... I hope they loose in the end.





it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment