Saturday, March 28, 2009

Has anyone marked their Twilight book beyond repair?

I just bought a paper back Twilight a couple days ago and I plan to mark it with post-it notes and highlighters and stuff. I have already read it 7 times from my hardback copy, so I know almost exactly where my favorite parts are!





Anyway . . . I was wondering if anyone has done this. I would love to see pictures of what it looked like after if you have any!





P.S. I bought the Director's Notebook and in there it had a picture of Catherine's . . . it was so cool!



No, sometimes i really really want to, but i'm one of those neat freaks that can't stand just the tiniest mark on my books and i know that after i mark it i'll regret it.





but u seem like a really colorful person. i think it'll look really cool if u do mark it and all. so my advice is to go for it!





P.S. Is the directors notebook any good? i was thinking about buying it, but i'm not so sure.




i have many times. I have about ine full stikey note in each. Also the book the host has about 2 stiky notes!




I did some underlining with my books but I didn't write on it as much as you have. All I did was underline my favorite quotes. I marked those especially that I think applies to me or made me cry.




i dont understand ur question. but for me i just read the twilight books and read it again and again.




Um, no. Why? You're not her editor. I don't see the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment