Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How do i become a top contributer?

you have to contribute in one area of yahoo answers




Yahoo has never full disclosed the formula for top contributor. But the general idea is that you have to answer lots of questions AND KEEP answering them as time goes by.





I had it and then took some time off. The took it away from me (TWICE). I got it back yesterday. Now I don't care. I just do it because I like to help.








Good luck...




Easy, participate in the forum and answer questions. We all had to start somewhere. But don't give insulting answers or try to be smart, but be honest and you may get 'best answer' and this will swell your points.




By getting a certain percentage of "best answers" in one single category. YA will not give more details than that. It took me about a week or two to get this status.

No comments:

Post a Comment