Tuesday, March 31, 2009

HAY I WAS WONDERING WAT IS THE BEST TWILIGHT BOOK I AM READING ECLIPSE AND MY SIS IS READING BREAKING DAWN.?

WERE TWINS OH AND WILL SHE MAKE A FIFTH TWILIGHT.



Did you read all of the books? Or just eclipse?


Favourite to least favourite





- Twilight and Breaking dawn


- Eclipse


- New Moon





And she is making midnight sun (Twilight in Edward's point of view) but it won't be out for quite a while if she publishes it at all)





For more info on Mdnight sun go to : www.stepheniemeyer.com




I'm pretty sure thats up to you and your own opinion, but I liked Twilight the best.





And yes, the next book is called "Midnight Sun" and its basically the exact version of Twilight, but in Edwards perspective.




They are all the best books I have ever read. My whole family has read them twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment