Saturday, March 28, 2009

HaVe YoU rEaD tHeSe BoOkS?

Which of these books have you read?


1. Maximum Ride


2. Twilight


3. The Outsiders


4. The Giver


5. The Little Princess



I've read them all...





Who hasn't read Twilight, really? (It doesn't really matter whether you love it or hate it)


The Outsiders were okay...


Some people hated The Giver, but I thought it was alright...


And I read The Little Princess too long ago to really remember if I liked it or not.





(The last Maximum Ride book has the WORST ENDING EVER... enough said.)




1. No


2. Embarrasingly, yes.


3. Yes, in school.


4. Yes, in school.


5. Yes, I own a copy.




1. No


2. Unfortunately, Yes.


3. Yes


4. Yes


5. Yes




i've read 2, 3, and 4. They were all great! The Outsiders was best, though




Maximum Ride and The Little Princess




maximum ride, twilight and the little princess x




The Giver




Read them all except Maximum Ride




I've read 2 but thought it was not the best.




I've read 2,3 and 4 and seen the movie for 5.




I've read Twilight and The Giver

No comments:

Post a Comment