Saturday, March 28, 2009

I sit unoriginal and boring to twist parts of your life and put them in a story?

I'm writing a story and a particular inspiration came from a party I went to today. I really want to use it and I've figured a way to make it really exciting but I'm worried it'll be un-creative and unoriginal. Is using twisted parts of your life not right in writing a story?



Twisted parts of life is where fiction comes from. You are responsible for presenting in a way that is original and creative. Write your story and don't worry about it.




Using your own life is the best thing to do, because you should write what you know about. Adding a twist is where the creativity comes in.


I think this is a much better idea than yet another fantasy/vampire story like we see on here every day.




For sure you can use it. If it brings more to your story and makes some sense into who the character is, and it also makes them seem more real I think. Go For It!

No comments:

Post a Comment