Saturday, March 28, 2009

Can i post my

i was wondering if i could post on my art site some of my drawings that have a gundam like look to them without getting in any copyright trouble. iv seen many jap animes that have similar robot/mecha designs. so could i still post my own?



If your drawings look very similar to a gundam character design (like if you just changed a couple things, and it's obvious that it's gundam) then you need to put a disclaimer stating that it is fanart of gundam. Also, do not try to sell this art.





If your characters are completely your own and not based in any way off of a gundam mecha, then you can credit yourself alone. Honestly, given the huge amount of mecha art I doubt anyone is going to come after you.




If they're your original ideas and OCs (Owned Characters) than it's perfectly legal, just make sure to point out that they're yours and not someone else's. Posting fanart of a different series is also okay as long as you mention that too. o.o




I know you can post art on a cool site called "DeviantArt."


I'm Agentmangoe.




yes u can post these but is they are too similar you will need a disclaimer, all your need to do is post: "i do not own gundam"




yea just write than u dont own any part of it or ul get into trouble or just get banned




yes

No comments:

Post a Comment